Thursday, October 22, 2009

Three Months



I know I can't say every month "I can't believe he's ___ [age] already!" because that cliche will get annoying fast...so I will just say that I was at the hospital where he was born yesterday getting my flu shots and I was very touched emotionally remembering all the wonderful (and terrible) things about the day he was born. So many fun and wonderful things have happened since.

Some new things about Little Man:
*learned to roll over - both from the front to the back and the back to the front (he's so advanced - ha ha)
*outgrowing 3/6 month clothes
*enjoys watching tv with Dad
"dinner conversation" - talks while nursing
*trying to learn to sleep via Babywise - but it's tough on Mom to not run to him when he cries at night
*takes baths with daddy - kicks his legs in the tub
*shy around lots of people - doesn't do much but sit there
*loves getting naked and having diaper changed - but gets scared when the shirts are pulled over his head
*developed an interest in toys (rattle and playmat)
*he sticks his tongue out the side of his mouth when doing things
*when he stands up he raises his shoulders and stands on his tip toes like he's trying to be taller
*drools (yuck)
*learned to grab and hold on tight (Mom will now be wearing ponytails lots more often!)
*discovered his feet and loves to reach for them

He's still a very happy baby, and "talks" and babbles all the time now. It is so amusing to me to have these conversations with him. I absolutely love spending my days with him.

(this is a day late...but I've been having problems with blogger)

6 comments:

Candice said...

What a handsome little boy you have - I've heard a lot of good things about babywise - best wishes on the next 3 months!

Unknown said...

Ha ha...Chad used to make so much fun of me for using Babywise! :) But hey, look at how great of a sleeper Deacon was! I love hearing about all the new stuff Beckhams doing...so keep up the posts!

Rissa and Jared said...

aw, he's pretty much the best. sometime when he's in a 'talkative' mood, have him call Aunt Rissa so I can hear him!

Ashley said...

He is such a handsome little guy and 3 months, already?!!

Trina said...

I am so glad that you are loving motherhood so much. Children are the greatest blessing...even when they are grown up like you!

Trina said...

That last comment , "trina" , was actually from mom. Guess i signed in under trina's gmail or something!
love MOM