Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thanksgiving And Stuff...

I just made this pie from Pioneer Woman for a birthday party this week. So easy (I only attempt easy recipes!) and it got quite a few rave reviews. I will say that I had major anxiety that someone was going to tell me they got food poisoning from it and threw up all night (it has raw eggs in it)...but other than that I recommend it.

We leave tomorrow for Sunvalley, Idaho and I just checked the weather forecast. 30's and 40's...brrr! Goodbye mild Bay Area weather. I had to unpack the winter coats and boots. I hate packing!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Thank you so much for sharing the pie recipe link. I loved that pie, so delicious! You are a fabulous cook!

SJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.