Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo

Beckham was an elephant for Halloween. After spending many many hours making his costume (why do I do this to myself??) I was glad that he kept the headpiece on reasonably well.

We had a busy Halloween weekend, with a fun baby boo bash, trick or treating in downtown Los Altos, and a ward Halloween party complete with trunk or treating.




Beckham LOVED the haunted house at our ward party. After an older kid growled at Beckham he laughed, then walked around in the dark spook alley growling and "roar"ing at everyone.

5 comments:

Jeri said...

fierce elephant!

Jana said...

awesome, awesome job on the elephant. perfection.

the other Sampsons said...

Oh Taryn you are amazing. That costume is perfect and so adorable!!! It always puts me a smile to see how many friends little Beckham has.. he's a lucky boy :)
Baci N:)

Rissa and Jared said...

open a luxury childrens costume boutique. your stuff is amazing. i'm wearing my blue dress to a Gala this week--I'll send you pics!

Shelbi said...

love the elephant...did you make up the pattern? It's great. Did you adn all your friends decide together to do all cute animals? Looks like tons of fun...and you'll be asking yourself...why do i do this to myself, for the rest of your life :)!