Friday, January 28, 2011

Visiting Dada At Work

Brendon's work has an amazing cafeteria where all the employees get free lunch. We try to take advantage of this and visit Dada at least once a week. We purposely bought a house near Brendon's work, so the commute would be short and we could visit whenever we wanted. Beckham loves visiting Brendon during the day, and I especially like looking forward to a gourmet lunch that I don't have to prepare (yesterday I had pot roast with smashed red potatoes and Brendon was more exotic with the sushi lunch).



5 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute! deacon has the same sweater! and then i got deacon and river the red one with the rocket on it! :)

Rissa and Jared said...

the 2nd picture looks very "Merkley" to me...anyone else??

Jeri said...

Riss: do you mean that little smug look? :)

Dale & Lynn Leishman said...

Oh my! That looks so fun! What a great thing to look forward to each week. And Beckham is such the doll, and looks like Daddy's little man!

kell-bell said...

Awww, those pictures are adorable, awesome that you get to all eat lunch together, it makes me think we should do it more often!