Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sweet Girl

Nothing exciting to post - just a few photos of my chunky little girl. She is such a good, happy baby. She only wakes up once a night usually - and last night she didn't wake up to eat until 6 am. You can't really tell from these pictures - but she has rolls all over the place (just like her mommy did). She is very big for a 2 month old - in the 99th percentiles.
She loves attention (poor second child - desperate for some attention) and LOVES to stand up on her strong, chubby legs.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

oh my goodness- she looks so much like you in the second photo (well, an obese version of you-- not your current skinny version).

Ashlee said...

LOVE THIS! She is so tall, fun! Adorable adorable.

Anne said...

Oh She is so adorable, I love the expression on her face when she's in the bopie (or whatever that weird chair is called) She is so darling. I hope I get to see her in person before she graduates from high school. miss you!

Dale & Lynn Leishman said...

Looking at these pictures makes me miss you all soooo much!! I need to fly out!!