Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Favorite Ski Bums

On Saturday we took Beckham to Sundance Resort to ski for the first time. He mostly loved it, with the exception of crying about cold hands at the very end (that's what happens when you take off your gloves to make snow angels). They only skied for about an hour, then enjoyed some hot cocoa at the lodge. All the rest of the day Beckster said he wanted to go skiing again. We'll see how it goes the rest of the season. Brendon intends to spend lots of time on the slopes with his season pass and fancy new skis.

First things first...the cutest little red nosed ski fan ever!









Love that kid (and that great daddy) so much!

3 comments:

rissa said...

I totally remember learning to ski and watching Brett learn how. Fun for Bren to have a ski buddy

Dale & Lynn Leishman said...

Beckham is the greatest skier for his size! I wish I was there.

Dale & Lynn Leishman said...

My favorite skier!