Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I heart books!

I love to read. Absolutely love it! One of my favorite things ever. I would rather have a good book than a television any day! This weekend I read "Everyone Worth Knowing" by Lauren Weisberger ("The Devil Wears Prada). It was a decent quick read...kind of fun.

Some good books I've read recently:
"A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" by Betty Smith
"Gone With the Wind" by Margaret Mitchell (fav book of all time)
"Crossing to Safety" by Wallace Stegner
"Where the Heart is" Billie Letts
"The Secret Life of Bees" by Sue Monk Kidd
"The Memory Keeper's Daughter" by Kim Edwards
"Baby Proof" by Emily Giffin
"Shoot the Moon" by Billie Letts
"Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer
"New Moon" by Stephenie Meyer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tar...randomly found your blog today while looking at Ash's blog. You look SO great and I can't wait to read more about your exciting life. I sure do miss ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Twilight is a vampire novel kind of like Anne Rice's "Interview with the Vampire" but without the taste, good writing, or plot.