Sunday, September 14, 2008

Getting Settled

Although I have nothing especially specific to post about, I thought I'd write a line or two so you know we haven't dropped dead. We have just been terribly busy moving and settling in at Stanford. We are living on campus in a little (and I mean that literally) loft apartment. I am keeping my amazing husband busy assembling Ikea furniture as I attempt amazing feats of organization to make all of our belongings fit in this cozy space.

Brendon starts his first day of school at the Stanford Graduate School of Business tomorrow, and I get serious about job searching. If you know of any openings in the bay area do share please :)

3 comments:

Hatch Family said...

Good luck with your new adventures. And your trip looked so awesome! I would love to do that someday.

LC said...

Glad you had a fun and safe trip! It looked like you just about covered EVERYTHING! How fun! Good luck with the new place (thank goodness for IKEA) and the job hunt!

Rissa and Jared said...

good luck at school B! can't wait to see pics of your new place.