Monday, March 30, 2009

What We've Been Doing

Life has been busy lately. You may have noticed since I haven't blogged in weeks. Here's a quick recap of what we've been up to:

*Brendon had finals and is now 1/3 of the way through with business school. It is flying!

*We moved for the 3rd time in 9 months. Ah! Muchas gracias to my awesome parents that came and helped. Now we have a 2nd bedroom that I am trying to convert to a cute nursery.

*We are growing! Well, not so much Brendon...but baby and me are getting big. My belly went from awkwardly thick to the size of a soccer ball in a matter of days it seems. Now every morning I wake up feeling larger.

*Brendon had a wonderful week and a half long Spring Break and we enjoyed getting to spend quality time together. We took a short trip home to Gridley to visit my parents and had a wonderful time as always.

No comments: