Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Showered

While we were in Palo Alto for the reunion, my amazing friends there threw me a surprise baby shower. I was so shocked, and touched, and thrilled to get to see them all! It was even at the same place I had Beckham's baby shower. A few of us may or may not have cried because we miss Escondido Village so much.

Hop a bit closer...let me whisper in your ear,

Taryn is flying in for the weekend, so lets gather the flock to shower her
(and the first petite Miss Merkley due in June) in surprise fashion!

Bring your wee birdies to play and to brunch,
We'll catch up, we'll giggle, we'll gift and munch.
Wear your spring feathers, bring something share.
And button your beaks, not a secret to spare.

Meet at the Birdbath - Hulme Courtyard, Stanford Campus
This Friday, April 29th at *10.15am, Surprise at half past.

Do chirp back and say you'll come!

Soon,
a little bird
Amazing friends
The beautiful hostess
Girl clothes are so much fun!


I love and miss these girls so much!

1 comment:

Dale & Lynn Leishman said...

Such fun and sweet friends! Life is good!