Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Brotherly Love

This is all Miss Liberty ever does. She hardly ever cries. I have to wake her up to eat (although thanks to my fat-laden milk she is already 6 ounces over her birth weight and chubbying up her cheeks...so I'll keep eating my desserts). I have my fingers crossed she just keeps being this angel baby forever.

coming home.
Beckham is in love with his baby sister. Every hour he yells "hu" (hug) and runs all the way up the stairs to give Baby Girl a hug. He loves to hold her on his lap, but make sure to be there to catch her. As soon as he gives her a kiss (which he removes his pacifier and hers for), he pushes her off his lap and is off running to play with one of his many new toys.
Although he is totally infatuated with her, there have definitely been changes (for the worse) in his personality since we brought her home. We try really hard to give him extra attention, but the tantrums have really picked up. It could also be due to the fact that his sleep patterns have been all over the place due to our crazy lives lately, and he is turning [terrible] two next week!

4 comments:

Trina said...

AAaaaaaaaaaaa! I can't even stand it! I want to meet her sooooo bad!!!!

Poor Beckham, what a huge and exciting change in his life. I promise, it will get better. You guys are awesome parents.

Chelsi said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute!! I just love her! Congrats again!!

Anonymous said...

They are both adorable. Don't worry it gets easier.

Ryan and Christina said...

Oh what a cutie! And the name and holiday..... perfect!!! I cant wait to meet her in person. Congrats! Big hugs and kises! xoxoxo
Christina