Friday, July 01, 2011

Happy Fourth!

I am now three days over my due date, and thrilled that I have made it to July. I have always desperately wanted a 4th of July baby (it's my favorite holiday), and every day I'm getting closer to my wish. Although any day in the first few days of July is good enough for me. So now we wait.

If nothing happens before Tuesday the doctors have scheduled me for a cesarean (induction is not an option because Beckham was an emergency csection).

The good news is we have fun things going on every day, so I don't sit around feeling frustrated about being overdue. And if I don't go into labor before Saturday night we have fourth row tickets to the Stadium of Fire! Kind of hoping she waits to make her arrival until after the concert. I am a huge Brad Paisley fan! :)

Happy Fourth of July to everyone. I love America!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Such a cute baby's room...
I'm really pullin' for you to have this girl on the 4th, it is the best holiday for a bday! But, you have to give her a 4th of July name. Growing up I always wished my parents had named me Liberty, so now I've told Landon that if we ever have a July baby girl she WILL be named Liberty.
Good luck these next few days...I CANNOT wait to see her in all her cute little outfits!

S.A.S. said...

Is she here Taryn?? Did she make a 4th appearance, or is she coming today? So excited to hear all about it - and see pictures of the little miss. Good luck!!