Monday, August 08, 2011

Early Exposure

I am the biggest fan of country music, and I am on a mission to make sure my children are too! Thanks to Vivint we have had amazing box seats to two country concerts this month. The night I went into labor with Liberty we got to go to the Brad Paisley concert/Stadium of Fire. I was worried Beckham would be too tired to stay up until 11 pm and sit still for three hours - but he LOVED it. He led the music like a chorister and his eyes were glued on the stage the entire time. This past Saturday I took Liberty to the Tim McGraw/Luke Bryan/The Band Perry concert with some fun girls from Brendon's work. It was amazing. I wish I would have taken pictures - she looked pretty funny with bright orange ear plugs in her tiny ears. She slept through the whole thing.

Brad PaisleyTim McGraw

1 comment:

Artsy Aut said...

I love it! Im a huge country ran too, and I play it for my kids as often as I can! Brad Paisley would be fun!! Jealous!!