Monday, August 08, 2011

Thirty

My two amazing girlfriends (college roommates), Kayla and Brooke, showed up on my doorstep Thursday night. They had flown in from California to surprise and kidnap me for my birthday. I was absolutely shocked. They helped me pack, and then we were off to Park City. They had made reservations at The Stein Ericksen - a gorgeous 5 star resort. They had planned delicious restaurants, relaxing spa treatments, girl talk, and lots of shopping. They held Liberty the whole time so I could just relax. It was a fabulous weekend and I will never forget it.





3 comments:

Trina said...

What great friends!!! Sounds like you had a great time. Well deserved!

Ryan and Christina said...

Yeah for a happy day! Oh I wish I could have been there to take you out as well! YOur little angel is such a cutie!

brenley said...

happy, happy birthday, taryn! what an amazing way to celebrate your 30th!!!! so glad it was fabulous, you deserve it!!