Friday, August 24, 2007

Become a Zipster

As many of you know...I cannot stop heralding the many praises of Zipcar. It has saved my rear more times than I can count trying to get to appointments with real estate. And if I want to go to Target and Bren has the car...I just reserve a zip car and head on over (bonus...it's not stickshift!!) I just think it is the neatest, most cool idea. I wish I would have thought of it!

Anyways...they are doing an amazing promotion right now where you get $100 free driving credit if you sign up before Halloween (can you say "trick or treat"?) and if a friend refers you they get $50 for entering the code "frienddc".

So if you've been thinking about zipping...I would highly encourage it...and I wouldn't be angry if you decided to say I referred you and give me some free driving credit :) Ha ha!

1 comment:

Jaden J. Petersen said...

Bren and Taryn,

So glad we are all into this blogging thing, I love cathing up on what everyone is doing. Can't wait to see you at Rissa's wedding. Love kelsey