Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Our Friend, Ms. Garmin



For our birthdays, my parents bought this little doo-dad for Brendon and me. I must say I am loving her (we call her Ms. Garmin until we can come up with a better pet name...if you have any other great ideas for names please feel free to share them). Ms. Garmin tells me when to turn and how to find a gas station. My favorite feature is her blue tooth capabilities, though. Whenever a call comes into my phone and I am with Ms. Garmin it rings and connects through her speakers (which are much louder than my speakerphone). So I can just touch her screen to talk and never have to deal with digging in my purse and finding my phone. Love her!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parker has a Ms. Garmin as well and I think he's having an affair with her. He loves her to pieces. He did tell me he had to change her accent to the British accent because she sounded really mean in her original accent. He said it sounded like she was barking orders at him. I guess he and the British lady get along much better!

Tawnia said...

Taryn, I tried to comment before and I don't know if it went through. I think it is a great way to know what others are doing. I loved the quilt and will be sharing a photos of some of my quilts soon. So good to see your "life".

Jamie said...

My parents gave us a ms. garmin too!! It's great for traveling! We love it!

Shelbi said...

Ms. Garmin realy gets around!! We LOVE HER!!!! I don't go anywhere without her...But I'm afraid that someday she'll be the end of me I'm often looking at her rather than the road...but she's a beauty what can I say She realy demands attention.

My in-laws got a similar one and they call her "Lia" becouse they took her with them on vacation and hadn't had a chance to even turn it on until they got to thier destination(they flew) anyways it helped them find the closest church building instantly...so they said it's like the liahona! and call her "Lia"