Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Whose The Fairest Of Them All?

My Fair Lady was playing at The Kennedy Center on tour from London, and I begged Brendon to request tickets to the show but he said he rarely gets the box tickets for the shows he actually requests. Being the great husband that he is he tried anyway, and he was able to get four tickets for the President's Box for the Saturday afternoon matinee. My brother and sister in law were visiting, so it was fun to be able to share this with them. The musical was absolutely fabulous...even the guys loved it...and we were singing and whistling the tunes all weekend long.




As always, we loved devouring the adorable boxes of Presidential M&M's and Jelly Belly's. And aren't these Whitman's chocolates adorable? I had never seen these in the box fridge before.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I just love your life! I'm so happy I get little samplings of it through blogland.