Saturday, October 25, 2008

Flashback

I finally uploaded some of Brendon's photos from our summer vacation. Maybe I am biased...but I think some of the artsy ones are pretty good for his few weeks with his new camera as a photography novice.
Garden of Gethsemene (with Kyler...Bren's cousin we stayed with in Jerusalem)

Mykonos
Mykonos

Mykonos (these birds were as big as me!)
Mykonos
Mykonos
Oia, Santorini (Greece)
Oia, Santorini
Oia, Santorini
Oia, Santorini
Oia, Santorini
Oia, Santorini
Oia, Santorini
Athens
my favorite bead shop in the Jewish Quarter in Jerusalem
camel crossing
Jerusalem
Jerusalem

8 comments:

Rissa and Jared said...

that's it. i'm moving to greece.

K+C=M+K said...

Oh wow... those pictures are amazing! What a fabulous trip you guys got to take! I want to go there so badly! Your camera is awesome too, you are great with the camera. You guys are an adorable together:)

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

I am so jealous! That looked amazing. I've always wanted to go to the Greek Islands.

Artsy Aut said...

Those pictures are beautiful! Greece is a place I have always wanted to visit.

Marci said...

Wow, you're right, those are great pictures. Looks like he's a natural.

Amanda said...

Your pictures are beautiful, very surreal.

brenley said...

you guys know how to travel! and those pictures are AMAZING! what a wonderful trip! i definitely want to hear more about it! and have i ever told you that fashion is your forte!!!! you always look so darling! i need to learn a thing or two from you:)

kell-bell said...

What amazing pictures, you'll have to frame a few for your house!