Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight Girl's Night

I had never before done the "movie at midnight" thing...so I thought it would be fun and ridiculously immature to see Twilight at 12:01 on Thursday with a huge group of ladies (all over age of 27). And it was fun! The movie was cute...but more importantly the company was great!

We had a delicious dinner at The Cheesecake Factory beforehand and then talked girltalk for hours while we waited in line. Some of the girls in our group dressed up as blood.

9 comments:

Tawnia 2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rissa and Jared said...

uh, are you bringin some of those headbands to utah? i really wanna see 'em. this morning I was really wishin I had one to wear.

Elizabeth C said...

Fun! I LOVED the MOVIE TOO!

Chelsi said...

How fun I want to see it so bad. I keep hearing how good it is maybe I will get a chance to go before it comes out on video!! Hey are you coming to utah for the holidays. Lets get together I would love to see you!!!

Jeri said...

What fun to see Hot Lips and you together! 10 years ago, who would have thought??

Ashley said...

That looks like so much fun, I haven't seen the movie yet but I've heard it's good, cheesy but good.

p.s. i LOVE the feather headbands, GENIUS!

Ryan and Christina said...

Hey I just turned 26!! Ha ha I love the post Ü

Anne said...

That night was so fun, I just did a post about it too. I need to see you more often, text me.

Anne said...

P.S why haven't I made the "Friend" list yet?!?!