Monday, June 22, 2009

Still Alive

Things have been so busy lately I haven't had time to blog. And our computer isn't reading my camera anymore...so I can't upload pictures. I know no one really likes to read a blog post without pictures...so my apologies.

Hopefully soon I will get pictures posted of Brendon's brothers' weddings (yep...both of his brothers got married the same week...it was so much fun!).

And pictures of my big fat huge belly that only has 3 1/2 weeks left. Crazy!

In the meantime I was thrilled to find this blog! I have wanted to make a quiet book for years...this one looks fun.

http://www.quietbook.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

LC said...

Taryn, I hope you are surviving! That last 3 weeks is the hardest part. If you get the quiet book down to a science you could sell a ton of them on etsy. Matt's mom made me 2 of them when the twins were born, and I have had women all over the country ask me where I got them, and if she would make them one! I think they are a pretty hot ticket item. Hang in there. I can't wait to see your little guy!

Ashlee said...

Glad to hear you are alive over there. I will have to bug you sometime. I am itching to sew something. Love the quiet book idea. So great.

brenley said...

i've been wanting to make one forever! we should get a group of girls and each make one page several times and then share - cut down the work time:) i hope you're feeling well.

{Erica} said...

If you make that quiet book and love doing it then perhaps I can pay you to make me one?!! :)

hope you're feeling well...can't wait to see the new baby!

Marci said...

That book looks so cute! I'm sure you'll be able to just whip it out.