Monday, June 01, 2009

Family Time

This past weekend we went home to Gridley again for an eventful weekend.  My brother youngest brother, Blair, returned home from his mission this past week.  My brother, Cody, got engaged to an adorable girl, Kate, this weekend.  And we also had a huge family reunion.  It was great to see everyone!
While the whole clan was gathered we took family pictures.  It's so rare to get everyone together.

My sister-in-law, Trina, took Cody and Kate's engagement pictures this weekend.  There were quite a few that turned out great.  It's not hard when the subjects are so good looking :)

4 comments:

Chelsi said...

What fun family time. I can;t believe that your little brother is home already that went super fast and how exciting that cody is getting married. Tell him congrats!! You look so cute prego I wish I looked that cute in a swim suit!

Whitney said...

Congrats Cody! And yes I have to agree with Chelsi, you look so darn cute!

brenley said...

how fun! you have such a cute family. the engagement pictures turned out darling - i love the kissing on the tracks, barefoot! you look gorgeous, taryn! i can't wait to meet little baby merkeley!

Marci said...

What great pictures!