Monday, June 20, 2011

Pink

I finally got my rear in gear and finished the bedding, hung the shelves and mirrors, and awesome Brendon hung the chandelier (that his family surprised me with at a baby shower!!). I swore to Brendon I'm never making bedding again when it is so cheap to buy, and so time consuming - but I'm sure I'll end up eating my words in a few years.
You can't tell, but the white tiered bedskirt is made of a dotted swiss - so there's lots of texture going on and I love it.

I love how it turned out - it feels peaceful and girly. Now if I have time I'll try to bring a little bit of color in by making a quilt or a throw pillow or something.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

so beautiful and peaceful!!

And you should not need to make more bedding with the white bumper. You can totally reuse that!

Caroline said...

That is the most beautiful baby girl's room that I have ever seen. Wow. So beautuful!

erin said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your little cutie! Love the room!

SJ said...

Love it, love it! You are so talented. Where did you get the chandeleir?