Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sewing Seersucker

I had to stay home from work yesterday because I have Strep. The bad part was I felt guilty, because other than a sore throat I felt ok enough to be at work - but I was contagious so I couldn't go in. But the good part was that I was homebound all day so at least I got some good sewing time in. I whipped up this little seersucker shirt. It still needs buttons, but it's almost done. I started making some bermuda shorts with the leftover fabric, and Brendon is worried I'll try wearing the top and shorts together. Oh ye of little faith, Bren. I have better fashion sense than that!







2 comments:

kell-bell said...

cute taryn! i'm asking for a sewing machine for christmas, but i won't be able to sew anything like this!

Mandy said...

Taryn,

Your shirt is adorable. You have such great skills.