Monday, June 25, 2007

Uneventful but Enjoyable

Friday I used my Zipcar membership for the first time. I'm officially a "Zipster" as they say. I must say I was impressed. For the bargain price of $7/hour (that includes insurance, gas, xm radio, etc.) I got to drive around "Crawford" the Civic. I was just in heaven that I was driving something that wasn't stick shift!

Saturday morning I signed a rental listing agreement for an adorable townhouse in Ballston (anyone want to move to Arlington? Ha ha).


Most of the weekend was taken up with errands and work, but we did get a chance to go to the temple which was wonderful. We also ate at our favorite restaurant La Piazza in Old Town. Then we cruised through Old Town and stopped at Candi's Candy to buy some treats. The store was primarily salt water taffy and had the biggest selection of salt water taffy we'd ever seen. So far my favorite flavors are cinnamon roll, egg nog and pineapple - the cherry cola wasn't so great. We have many more to try though. What an adventure :)

1 comment:

Hatch Family said...

congrats on leasing that townhouse! So fun!