Friday, July 20, 2007

Häagen-Dazs

Last week Brendon and I were watching tv and we came across a reality show where people were in a competition to create the new Häagen-Dazs flavor. It was so fun - the top people got to go to the Häagen-Dazs labs and create their flavors for a panel of judges, and then there was a huge marketing campaign and the winning flavor was launched. Needless to say, since i am so culinary inclined (ha) I predicted the winning flavor from the beginning - Sticky Toffee Pudding. Last night at the grocery store Brendon found the flavor and we had to buy it so we could complete our tv experience. I'm glad this flavor won - it is amazing. Everyone needs to try it.

So now Häagen-Dazs is at it again with another round of the competition for a new flavor. If anyone wants to try out their sample flavors on me I am happy to oblige.




2 comments:

Britt said...

Taryn,

my uncle actually is the one who creates a lot of the flavors at Haagen-Dazs. and yes he has a pretty sweet job. he always tells us which new flavors he is trying to get launched and what are his favorites. my personal favorite: white chocolate raspberry truffle. you much try it.

Jamie said...

Taryn- I saw this show too! Im going to have to go buy one so I can try it!