Saturday, July 07, 2007

I Heart Country Music

That's all. I just felt like that needed to be said :) We talked about country music a lot tonight...and great country musicians...and Brendon and I cruised and listened to the music...and my heart just beats faster and I can't wipe the silly grin off my face when I hear the twangy music I love. Anything else just doesn't come close.

Just for fun I posted a song I wrote and recorded last year (see bottom left). I like to pretend sometimes that I can sing country music - then I watch these crazy shows like American Idol and Nashville Star and see the amazing talent and remember how very amateur I am. But that doesn't stop me from loving it, and loving to dream and pretend...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brought me right back to our apt. #206 days. sniff sniff. Have you ever tried out for Idol? Maybe you should!!! Love ya!

Jeri said...

It is fantastic!

It made me smile with a big goofy grin!

xoxo
mom/jeri