Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy Birthday America!

4th of July is my favorite holiday! And it doesn't hurt that we get to go to the White House to watch the fireworks! I don't know which part is my favorite - the free sodas in cute little White House cups, the free all you can eat Dove ice cream bars, or waving to the President as he steps out on the balcony.
We got there early to get our blankets in a good spot on the South Lawn.

Blake, Kayla, Taryn and Brendon


Enjoying our ice cream bars. Yum!

Of course Kayla and Taryn couldn't resist getting in line with the 5 year olds to get their faces painted. Just chillin' with the Presidents.


Ok - I have to admit I didn't take this photo. Mine didn't turn out so well :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Looks like you had fun! And I love your dress:)