Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Blake!



Blake is getting old (just kidding...we all are) so Kayla threw him a youngster's birthday party on Sunday with Shrek ear headbands, party favors, and a pinata. She cooked a yummy dinner of chicken cordon bleu and we had the best cake ever from Cake Love. YUM! Afterwards we played Canasta - I don't even remember who won, but it wasn't me! We had such a great time. The very best part of the night though, was when the pinata busted and nothing came out and Kayla said, "What?! Where's all the candy?" She has no idea pinatas don't come pre-filled. Ha!

1 comment:

Hatch Family said...

this has nothing to do with this post but i just listened to your song and it brought tears to my eyes! it made me miss you and all the times we got to hear you sing! I loved that year. Well at least eveything that had to do with us Delta CAAAATS! :-) HE HE HE
MISS YOU!