Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving vacation. It was kind of nice to not travel, and get in some R&R! Brendon's brother Clayton came to visit us from Fort Knox in Kentucky and it was wonderful to have him here. Brooke (one of my college BFF's) and her husband CB were here as well because CB is from here...so it was great to see them!

Brooke, Taryn, & Kayla enjoying 'Two Amys' pizza...Brooke's fav place to eat.

Of course we took Brooke and CB on a White House tour while they were here. Here we are on T-day playing a new dice game we learned called "Greed". I must be pretty greedy, because I lost every time!...But here is me being greedy and getting away with it. Can you tell I had a good roll? :)CB's mom invited us to her home for a wonderful Thanksgiving meal. It was so wonderful.Here's Clayton showing us how big of an eater he is :)And here are all the leftovers they sent us home with. Holy moly! We've been eating leftovers every meal for days now!

3 comments:

Rissa and Jared said...

1) i love Two Amy's and am quite jealous you live so close.
2) are you ready to take over for Brendon and start giving WH tours?
3) you and B look hilarious in your dice game pic
4) you have enough leftovers to last til the end of the year! so take your grocery money and go buy some new shoes or something :)

cameron said...

holy leftovers!!!! hey..did you two move or are you still in basement there?

Laura said...

Congrats you won a stamp, it would be great if you could pop over and email me so I could send you some info. Thanks.

Those leftovers look great I refused to take any back with us and I regret the decision. I really missed that chicken and dressing.