Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by my brother-in-law Brett:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I brush my teeth with hot water. I don't really know why. But I do. And I've been told this is weird.

2. I have a "happy food dance" I do whenever I'm eating...but especially if I'm eating something delicious. I just kind of bounce up and down slightly in my chair and move side to side. I don't realize I'm doing it...I'm just so happy to be eating.

3. I think I can make anything I see. I've done it for as long as I can remember. I'll see a dress in a store and I'll draw it and put it in my notebook as if I'm going to make it someday. Sometimes I actually do make the things I see and succeed. But often, they are complete failures. Like the time I decided I wanted my pink BCBG pumps to be tan BCBG pumps. I bought spray paint and nude nail polish...tried everything. It worked...until I wore them out the first time and they started peeling. I get this trait from my mom - who tells the story of how when she was a kid she painted her bike with tempera paints and the first time it rained it washed away and she was so embarassed as she rode home on her bike dripping with paint.

4. I hate gum. Hate it. It disgusts me. I hate to see people chew it...cannot STAND when people put it on their plate at the table...I can't even handle hearing the word without getting grossed out.

5. I would much rather read a book than watch tv. I don't even really like tv, with the exception of a few sitcoms. I hate reality shows! But I love books. I could read all day and all night.

6. The Kenny Chesney song "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" was written for me. Ok, not really...but it might as well have been. Fast shiny cars do nothing for me...but four wheel drive pick up trucks and anything made by John Deere or Case International makes me swoon. Among my skills I include the ability to drive a huge 50 foot tractor pulling a huge 50 foot landplane behind it.

I tag:
1. Colleen Speer (because it will finally force her to post something!)
2. Cody Leishman
3. Holly Nelson
4. Jamie Adcox
5. Melissa Stevenson (blog something new for heaven's sake!)
6. Jolanda Rae

5 comments:

Jolanda said...

Now that you have mentioned it, I totally remember the happy food dance. I can just see you obliviously bopping/swaying in your chair as you eat something yummy. You are such a crack up :)

erin said...

What fun facts about you!
How awesome that you can make so many things that you see! Wish I could do that!

Also... Jake wants to talk to Brendon and needs his phone number. Could ya tell Brendon to email it to Jake? Thanks so much! :)

Jen & Johnny said...

You are Awesome Taryn!! Funny thing is that I totally brush my teeth with hot water too!! Don't know why exactly, and never really thought about it until I read your post!!! Also... I can't wait to pay more attention next time I see you eating and see your happy food dance!!! LOVE IT!!!

Rissa and Jared said...

love the happy food dance. i noticed myself doing it once (i must have been around you recently) and I was like..what the??
love the shoe stuff. Like how you used a SHARPIE on your wedding shoes?? awesome

Hatch Family said...

Oh my gosh Tar! I just looked at your moms blog and I can't believe Blair is on a mission!! HOLY COW! He was so little the last time I saw him! Gosh! How long ago was that??