Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Some Homemade For The Holidays

Forgive me for the TERRIBLE blurry pictures (taken in dim light, on a dark carpet, with a camera phone...can it get any worse??). Our camera broke and blogging is not easy...nor is it much fun...when you don't have a camera.

Anyway...Some members of our family may or may not be getting these aprons I made for Christmas this year. I'm pretty sure those members of our family don't check the blog very often, so I think we're safe posting them here...but just in case... don't squint too hard to try to read the to/from tag.

Don't worry Brett... you are not getting an apron for Christmas. Your present is very masculine :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taryn,

These aprons turned out great! I think you had started working on them when I was in town - so nice to see the final creations. Next year I shall definitely be putting my order in early!

Chloe xx

Rissa and Jared said...

dangit! i'll have to wait a few more years til you and B have my name for Cmas--by then I expect you to be making wedding dresses and evening gowns.

Amanda said...

Your camera phone way rocks mine! I think the pictures are very decent considering.

Laura said...

Oh, I love the aprons. Aprons are on my list of projects to tackle.

One of these days.

Rissa and Jared said...

p.s. brett is feeling very left out because he says he can't read your blog?

Hatch Family said...

they are way cute Tar! Way to go!