Sunday, July 06, 2008

Even Celebrities Love Our Puppy


This weekend we couldn't walk half a block without people stopping us wanting to pet our puppy. Everyone was going crazy over our little rottweiler. As we were out taking her for an evening walk this adorable couple walking their own beagle went crazy over Macey. They stopped us to pet her and we chatted for a few minutes, and they just kept gushing about how cute Macey was. They were so friendly. I couldn't help noticing how beautiful the woman was, and I kept staring at the man thinking he looked like an actor I knew.

The minute we stepped away from them it hit me - "My Name is Earl". I animatedly told my family how much he looked like the actor from that show, but none of them besides Brendon even knew who I was talking about. We laughed about how I should have asked him if anyone ever tells him he looks like the actor, but kept walking. Later when we walked back to our room we realized they were our next door neighbors at our hotel.

As soon as we got back from our trip I looked him up on IMDB - sure enough it was Jason Lee and his beautiful fiance. What a riot. Well, I must say - they were absolutely charming.

5 comments:

{Erica} said...

so cool!

Marci said...

Macey is even cuter in these pictures than in the ones from the other day. Sounds like a fun trip. Mom and i had an interesting 4th.

K+C=M+K said...

How funny! I don't know if I would've recognized him right away either. The other night Edward from the "Count of Monte Cristo" was eating dinner where we were and I was totally oblivious except that my mom was going crazy to see him. When are you guys making the move?

Rissa and Jared said...

looks like fun! if you aren't reading this blog, you need to. it's hilarious.
http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/

Jana said...

Yeah, who wouldn't love that little face. She really is adorable. When do you leave on your big trip?!