Sunday, July 27, 2008

Family Reunion

I can't believe I have been so terrible at blogging this summer...but we have been busy! Life on the farm is always go-go-go. This week we had the Leishman family reunion and all the cousins came down from Canada. It was a great time ... we spent a few days on the houseboat, a few days in San Francisco, and a day at Six Flags.
My immediate family...minus Blair who is serving a mission right now in Mexico.

Rylee loved climbing on Uncle Brendon's shoulders and telling everyone "I am WAAAY taller than you!"Dad, Tiffany, and Brendon showing off their hard-earned prizes.

Me with my nieces Rylee and Gracie, and my nephew Cole.
We got the ball in the bucket...yeah!
We were determined to win the water gun game!
Brendon was tubing with the guys and his tube starting going flat and making a Brendon taco.

The lake is super low this year so my dad went searching for buried treasure :) He found a pillowcase with rocks to weight it down. When he opened up the pillowcase he found hundreds of credit cards, social security cards, and driver's licenses. Wild! Of course he took it to the police.
Boating is our #1 favorite way to spend our days.



2 comments:

LC said...

Taryn, you and Brendon look like you are living it up this summer-- I love the beard!

K+C=M+K said...

How much fun! I miss tubing. I just think that is about the craziest thing I have heard about your dad finding that "buried treasure" I mean, you wonder- who put it there and why exactly?? What happened to the person who owns all those cards?? Weird stuff for sure!