Sunday, July 06, 2008

Manly Men

Thursday, after a long hard day working on the farm, we thought we were going to have a relaxing evening. But then the boy who mows our lawn came speeding up to inform my dad that he had run into our well (yep, we get our water from a well on the farm...can't beat the taste!) and that it was flooding everywhere. Oh geez.
Here are some pictures of my dad and Brendon fixing the well. It might not seem that impressive...but those wrenches they are wielding each weigh about 50 pounds! One of the things I've always loved about Brendon is that he knows how to do manly things :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally know what you mean. That's was one of the first things I noticed about my Spencer. How could a girl ever want anything but a MAN?! A REAL MAN! I tell Spencer he's my very own workhorse (in joking, of course). ;)