Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday Hike







We had a wonderful Easter Sunday. Brooke and CB drove down from San Francisco and we made a delicious traditional ham dinner. After we ate until we thought we would burst we sat around trying to think of baby names for the little guy on his way. Then we took a beautiful drive into the foothills of Palo Alto and found a park to hike and fly kites in. Thanks to our friends, the Prows, for letting us borrow their Dora the Explorer kite. Brendon loved it!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my, love the sunflare pictures, how is Brendon liking his camera? Also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the onsie, I should get one for landon...

Kimber said...

Looks like so much fun! Those are beautiful pictures! What type of lens were you shooting with?

Chelsi said...

That is such a pretty place it looks so warm and green that is lucky!! You look so darling I love you tiny belly. I know how you feel about posting pics though I do not like to do that. I love love love the onsie it is so cute. I need one!!

Whitney said...

Awesome pictures! Looks like fun. I'm lovin that onsie. That is hilarious. And by the way you look great.