Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nursery


It was really hard (and stressful) for me to pick a decor theme/fabric for the bedding. I wanted it to be different, and not to "character-y"...but Brendon demanded that it be "manly" enough...no pastels in our nursery. I finally found this fabric combination that I love. There are a few other navy fabrics that I am using as well and I love how it all looks together. I have big ideas for scanning in the animal print fabric and making pillows and wall hangings.
I'm working on the quilt for now...then on to the crib sheet, crib skirt, and bumper. Hopefully I'll have something to post soon!

8 comments:

Ashlee said...

This is amazing! I love the combo. I might need to come over and get a sneak peak of this fun project!

erin said...

SO fun! You are going to have an adorable nursery! Can't wait to see pictures of everything! :) Does this little guy have a name?

Chelsi said...

How cute. Boy rooms are way hard. Mine definitely need some work. This will be super cute though can;t wait to see it!!

Hatch Family said...

That fabric is so cute !I can't waiot ot see it all pulled together!

Rachel said...

You're so talented! I am sure the nursery is going to be amazing.

Jeri said...

perfect!

Ashley said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fabric you picked! I can't believe you are making all the bedding, well, actually I can! You have to post pictures ASAP!

brenley said...

ok, i'm on a mission to change brendon's mind about those colors! they look amazing together and sooooo perfect for a merkley baby boy. i hope brendon changes his mind!!! and the formal looks like it was sooo fun! we must go next year!