Monday, May 04, 2009

Stanford GSB Formal


Saturday night we attended the annual Stanford Business School formal dance. We had such a great time getting gussied up! We drove to San Fran with our friends, the Millers and the Deans. We had an amazing dinner at Isa in S.F. where we chatted and stuffed ourselves for
 nearly 3 hours. Thank goodness I had a roomy dress on! After dinner we headed to the W hotel for the dance. Tons of Brendon's classmates were there, and there was great music and dancing. We stayed until 1:30 and I thought I would die if I didn't get out of my 4 inch heels and get to bed!





PS...I had to make my dress because it really is quite difficult to find a maternity formal...especially on short notice. It turned out ok...but I will think twice before I sew something in silk again...at least until I own a serger. What a persnickety fabric it is!








4 comments:

Trina said...

you look so pretty! you both looked great!

Melanie said...

ooohh.. I like the dress. Will you email those photos (larger files) so I can see a close up?

Ashley said...

That dress is fabulous you look so cute!

Shelbi said...

Yea the dress is super cute! way to go! Hope your enjoying your prego days!