Monday, May 04, 2009

Stanford Reunion Carnival

Saturday afternoon Brendon called me and told me I better get to campus and see what's going on.  It was alumni weekend for the Business School so they were having a huge carnival.  It was amazing!  Huge bouncy houses...carnival games set up in tents...snow cone, corndog, and cotton candy booths...petting zoo...ponies...face painting...photo booths...caricature drawing...magicians...an amazing lunch buffet...and even a trained monkey on a leash.  And all of it was free!  (When I say "free" I try to forget the fact that we are paying ridiculous amounts in tuition...but hey...a free corndog!)  We had so much fun.  I can't wait until we actually have a child to take next year!




Me and my buddy Eva Deans after she got her face painted like a "princess".

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That looks like fun, I love carnivals...and now you have me craving a corn dog:)