Friday, May 29, 2009

And Summer Begins...

We went home to Gridley for Memorial Day weekend and took some friends for the official re-launching of our houseboat (it had to be off the water last year due to a bad storm and California's drought).  It was so much fun to have the houseboat on the water again!  We had a great time eating, sunbathing, and tubing.  I didn't really get to participate much in the water sports being 7 months pregnant...but I still truly love just being on the water!  Hopefully we can squeeze in many houseboating trips this summer!












3 comments:

K+C=M+K said...

Um, how cute and stylin' are you?! I love the suit you are wearing and your little bump is to die for! You are such a cute pregnant girl! If I can ever get preggo, I hope I look like you!

Mark Myrrissa said...

Teryn you look soooooo adorable. Thanks for sharing the pics.

brenley said...

i love the 'legs' picture! so sassy:)