Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Orem Fest

This past weekend the city of Orem put on a carnival and a parade. We went Friday and Saturday (phew - that's a lot for a 9 month prego woman) and Beck had the time of his life! He loves "yides"!!
The roller coaster was his very favorite. He would cry when he had to get off (good thing we rode it like 5 times). He sat in the front row with this little girl, and he couldn't figure out why she would put her hands in the air and scream. Ha.
The bikes were his second favorite. I love the scowl on the kid behind him. They weren't getting along very well. They kept invading each other's personal space.

After cotton candy, roasted corn, parades, fun slides, bounce houses, and roller coasters, 9:00 rolled around and Brendon and I were wiped out. But not Beckham. We had to drag him out of there in tears. Until next year!

1 comment:

Rissa and Jared said...

Oh my gosh, I WISH i would have been in town. Orem Summerfest was one of my fav's...um, all the way through High School! One year, I have to go with him :)