Thursday, June 02, 2011

This Month...

[or next month if I'm late like I was with Beckham (sort of hoping for a July baby...but by now I'm so uncomfortable I wouldn't be all that bummed if I went into labor early - like tomorrow).]

...we'll be a family of four
...Beckham's world will get rocked (I'm kind of sad about this)
...we'll start dressing lots more fluffy and pink around here
...I'll be even more tired than I am now (I can't fathom this)

What I've been up to and why I haven't been blogging:
*stenciling the nursery...hopefully finishing this week and I can share some pics
*sewing the crib bedding. I'm loving how it's turning out - but will still be another week or so
*ignoring the dirty house and watching cartoons...oh the guilt (especially about the cartoons) but i'm so tired and achy lately
*feeling anxious that I have lots more sewing/craft projects I want to do for baby girl and not having the energy for them...will they get done??

No comments: