Friday, June 10, 2011

Stencil Sneak Peak


I finally finished the stenciling in the nursery. I shouldn't say "finally" because it sounds like a hard project - really it probably took less than 4 hours total. It's just hard to find 4 energetic hours when you are 8 1/2 months pregnant!

It's hard to see it in the picture, because I chose a very subtle light pink, but in real life it's just how I pictured it would look.
Now there is bedding to be finished (why do I always insist on making these things myself when it would be so much easier to just buy them??), and mirrors to be hung, and chandeliers to be purchased (hopefull this one if I'm lucky).

After that's finished I will post pictures of the entire nursery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her room turned out gorgeous and I LOVE it! Your little girl will be so lucky to have a such a creative and talented Mama. Oh and I love the chandelier, I hope you get it!

Jolanda said...

So beautiful! I love that stencil and I am so impressed you did that being so pregnant!

Ty and Kenz said...

Taryn love the nursery! And I LOVE that chandelier from PB kids. That is the chandelier in Sophia's room (my baby girl), and I found it at Down East Home in Draper/Sandy for half the price. I am not sure if they still have it or not, but it might be worth a shot! And I want your talent to make those headbands! I know you are busy but I would love to learn sometime, max and beckham could play!