Friday, March 07, 2008

I'm Coming, Etsy!

I haven't posted anything I've sewn this week...but that's not because I haven't been sewing. On the contrary...I've spent every extra minute I have doing just that (which really doesn't amount to many minutes with the week I've had). I'm stocking up my inventory for an Etsy shop, and I want to surprise you all (readers, family, & friends) with the things I've made. I've always been good and patient at waiting for surprises.

I've still got some hems to hem, and some buttons to attach (the little details that aren't nearly as fun as the planning and creating stages)...and more importantly pictures to take of the goods...but hopefully (cross your fingers!) I'll have things ready by the middle of this month.

And...just to give you a sneak peak...here is one of the logos my super-talented-and-kind friend Lindi made for me. She's working on a few more so I can choose between them. I'm so excited!

4 comments:

Jen & Johnny said...

Love the logo and I am so excited to see what you have made!!!!

Jeri said...

I too LOVE the logo!

Kara said...

I love it!!! That is so great, maybe now you can quit your real job!

The Bertagna's said...

ooo I love it! Lindi did such a wonderful job!