Monday, January 12, 2009

For The Babe


I bought my first baby product on Saturday, a Phil & Ted's stroller. I debated and debated whether to buy the expensive stroller, but I reasoned that it is the only baby item I really care about spending money on. I am totally ok with hitting up the yard sales and craigslist for a crib, I'll probably make my own bedding, so I deserve this right?!

I did use a little of my own Christmas money (this is better than clothes that aren't going to fit me in two months anyway) so I could alleviate some of the guilt. And I bought it used on Craigslist...it's not like I paid retail for it.
I love it so much. I'm tempted to put dolls in it and start pushing it around. Lol.


8 comments:

Hatch Family said...

Fun! It's so hard to stop buying for them once you have started! Especially when they are here!!

Ashlee said...

We should go on a walk with the baby doll. I am so jealous you got a phil and teds, oh how I wished I would have done that in the beginning. Way to make the right decision in the first place!

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

IS that a double stroller? Are you having twins?

Ashley said...

Hands down that is my favorite stroller! I'm so excited for you but I still can't believe you aren't going to find out what it is!

Katie said...

you won't regret it! we bought a nice stroller with #1 and they are worth every penny and go through many kids. of course 7 years ago, nice strollers are like crappy ones today.
why a double though?

Jeri said...

I think the general jogging public would think you were a mental case what with the baby dolls in the stroller!

Leishman family said...

We have the vibe phil and ted and it is the best stroller ever. It is well worth the money.

brenley said...

YAY FOR YOU! that is going to be your favorite purchase by far! and i know you did your research on that too! have you tested it out on the dish yet?:) so exciting!!!