Friday, January 23, 2009

More Quilt Love


One of my goals before the baby comes (I'm still not used to saying that...weird!) is to finish up my gazillions of mostly-done sewing projects and quilts. One of the projects I need to finish is the quilt exchange quilt I organized last spring. Apparently I am not alone, because I have seen lots of you other participants listing that as part of your resolutions this year.
As a reward for finishing it (think positive!) I have an itch to start a new one. Nothing official yet...but doesn't this quilt just beg to be to made? I LOVE it! And it would be perfect for a quilt exchange. It is exactly what I want for my gender-neutral baby's room (is it too colorful to be gender neutral? I don't think so...I hope not).

I love all the things in this woman's etsy shop. She is very talented!

12 comments:

Jolanda said...

I LOVE it! If you decide to do that for a quilt exchange, I am in!

Erica said...

Okay we MUST do this quilt for an exchange. I am IN LOVE!

Christina said...

I will absolutely join if you do this! Granted, I also have waaaayyyy too many "before the baby comes" projects, but I would make time for this!

Marci said...

I love that quilt. It loves like fun. What do you do for a quilt exchange?

Hatch Family said...

So cute! I love the white!

Chelsi said...

Way to go tar you are so talented. So how are you feeling hopefully good those pregnancy pucks are no fun. I am so jealous of your new stroller that is one I wanted but couldn't splurge on it. Wish I would of good purchase.

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

That's a beautiful quilt! Perfect for gender neutral!

Trina said...

Who cares about the quilt?! Where are the prego pics!!!

M said...

Taryn,
You are so talented and you totally motivate me to become a sewer.
I wish you still lived here and you could help me ;-).
The quilt is darling. Your little one will be so lucky!

Dale & Lynn Leishman said...

Tar, Darling quilt! I love quilts with white! You've got me going...I'll try it!

Rissa and Jared said...

Good eye Taryn! The sweater IS from Anthropologie--quite sad. Jared has the same idea of giving it to a lil Merkley (if it's a girl).

Unknown said...

That quilt is darling!