Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New And Improved

I changed up the booties pattern a little to be more ballet flats-ish. I hope they'll stay on, because I liked the simplicity of not having a strap...but I guess we'll see.

At the encouragement of my mother-in-law I made these with real leather soles, and I also decided to use 100% wool felt (way expensive...but much more sturdy than acrylic felt). So soon you will be seeing these in the etsy shop for sale, because I am now confident they are a sturdy little baby shoe.

10 comments:

The Bertagna's said...

cute Taryn!

Holly & Kasey said...

Oh my gosh! Those are so cute! Do you have a pattern or something that I could have?

Ashley said...

Those are the CUTEST dang baby shoes I've ever seen. I can't believe you made them! YOU ARE amazing! It makes me want to have a little baby girl just so she can wear those shoes!

Ashlee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Candice said...

Very adorable, can't believe your skills!

Kristin and Jay said...

LOVE THEM~!!!!!!!

Leishman's said...

Those are so darling!

Caroline said...

I simply love them!

brenley said...

you are amazing! those are darling! new and improved!!! you're just too talented!

K+C=M+K said...

They'll be perfect for your little girl:) Right when I was going to ask what you're having I remembered. Are you still going to be surprised? That's awesome. I don't think I could ever do that!