Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Exploring

Today I, along with my trusty travel companion, Beckham, headed out planning to see Mamertine Prison. Unfortunately it was closed for some reason, so we decided instead just to take a nice walk and take another look at some of the sites we had already visited.
Ruins in the Roman Forum



Great view of the Colosseum from the top of the Victor Emmanuel Monumen
Trajan's Column

Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at the Victor Emmanuel Monument (apparently it is so large a person could fit inside the horse's hoof)
She-wolf (Romulus and Remus) statue
And my favorite sight of all! My Little Man riding in his Bjorn on my chest.

1 comment:

Shelbi said...

so awsome taryn. and you little one is growing so much. I'm so happy for you and all the exciting adventures you get to experiance!! Peace Out!