Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gelato

With only two days left in this beloved country I am already mourning the upcoming loss of my daily (sometimes multiple times per day) gelato fix. Not to mention the pizza, pasta, mozzarella, and proscuitto di parma!

The first time I visited Italy I fell in love with the flavor "bacio" and hardly tried anything else. This time I am proud to say I have tried a new flavor every day. Some of my favorites have been: orange chocolate, coconut, peach, and pistachio. Yum!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Off all your adventures, this is the one I'm most jealous of!

Brittany said...

Leaving that much gelato behind sounds heartbreaking! :) We recently discovered an incredible gelato place in Richmond (of all places). Next time I go I'll eat some for you. What has been your favorite flavor?

Ryan and Christina said...

I am so glad you are having such a wonderufl time. I hope all the best on your way home and cant wait to see you again soon!

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

When I went to Italy I also substituted real meals with Gelato! Definitely worth it.