Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Two Months


My Little Man turned two months old today. I can't believe it has already been that long. I miss his newborn look already, but we are totally enjoying this new more alert phase he is in.

Some things about Little Man:
*loves to stare at lights
*is mesmerized by white walls and ceilings
*has big hands and feet
*eats often and a lot
*loves his soother
*has funny hair that hangs over his ears
*makes loud grunting sounds when he sleeps
*is a good baby and a good sleeper
*love to suck on (attack) his fist
*loves to try to stand with his strong legs
*no longer minds having his diapers changed
*smiles and "talks" tons
*is already wearing 3/6 month clothes

My favorite thing about Beckham right now is that he is totally a morning person. As soon as he wakes up he is all giggles and smiles and conversation. It makes waking up more exciting for me and Brendon.

2 comments:

Rissa and Jared said...

his hair is hilarious--i think the hair over his ear is longer than mine.

Dale & Lynn Leishman said...

He looks different already and I just saw him! Tell him to quit growing up! ha ha..mom