Monday, October 29, 2007

Another Weekend Come And Gone

Wow the weekends sure fly by!

This weekend I finally got around to making our house ready for fall. Out with the light summer blanket...in with the thick down comforter. Out with the open toed shoes and flip flops...in with the boots and uggs. I also dusted and re-organized some shelves that hadn't been touched in over a year. It's about time!

Brendon studied hard (he's taking the GMAT very soon) all day Saturday...and to reward ourselves we gussied ourselves up and went to a steak dinner at Ruth's Chris. I think the waitress was kind of dissapointed because we stuck to somewhat frugal items, and I had a $25 off coupon. :)

I had not sewed/crafted in at least a week because of B being sick...and real estate after work...so Sunday evening I had a few quiet hours to watch a "Heroes Season 1" marathon on tv (I've always wanted to get into that show...how convenient there was a marathon on)...and I worked on Rylee's dress while I watched. Now I just have to make a few finishing touches on the dress...add the buttons, etc. I hope hope hope that it actually fits.

Sorry this post is so boring. Geez...my life is boring sometimes :)

2 comments:

Rissa and Jared said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Ruths Chris--geez!! glad B is doing better so you can get some sleep!

Christina said...

Hi there! Ben just took the GMAT, too... what schools are you guys thinking of? It would be pretty funny if we ended up in the same place next fall!